Sunday, December 23, 2007
Our Own Character
Do you ever wonder what our younger selves would think of what we have become now or what we are becoming? Would we be proud or dissapointed? Do we ever take the time to realize who we have become? Can we make the right decisions on our own or do others make our decisions? Do we ever stop to think about our own character?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Whenever I imagine my younger self meeting me where I'm at right now, I always imagine "him" regarding me with suspicion and doubt, as if to say,
"And this is how I'm going to turn out?"
I think I had loftier ideas of who I was going to become when I was too young to know any better.
Every day.
Something else that's interesting is how we'll think of ourselves in a few years.
How do you view your 8th grade self today? Imagine you're four years older and you're thinking about you, now, as you now are thinking about yourself a few years younger.
It's an interesting paradox.
Post a Comment